CPALead Basics


As promised, here’s a post dedicated to CPALead tips, tricks, methods and how to make the most money out of it. I will also list some niche that are proven effective with CPALead along with sample website. Nothing is better than seeing live websites earning $ in action. However, the list of CPAlead niches and the sample websites will not be publicly available. I will give it as a document file to those people who signed up or will sign up under my referral link. I will also include 3 bonus pdf’s about CPALead methods. I cannot just give this to anyone because it will not be fair to those people who already signed up under me. So, after you registered under my referral link and got approved, shoot me an email and I will send it to you in the next 24 hours. Include your name (the one you used in your registration to CPALEAD) so I can verify it. Don’t worry, I value your privacy. I will not sell your email or use your name in any other way.

CPALEAD – CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP NOW

On to the show…
TIPS, Tricks and Methods
1) Unlike the previous version of CPALead gateway that only uses surveys, you now have several options to monetize your content. You can monetize your premium content via surveys, trial offers, purchase offers, payment via SMS or PayPal. At first I was reluctant to implement this other options thinking that no one will ever pay via paypal or SMS just to see the content behind the gateway. I thought people will just complete the survey instead. I WAS WRONG
As you can see in the screenshot, some people are willing to pay straight from paypal rather than spend a couple of minutes to complete a survey. I set the minimum payment to $3. You can change that as to how much you think is right. You can also experiment and change the minimum anytime you want. Checking my paypal history, on the month of December alone, 25 people paid via paypal. That’s additional $64.50 (after paypal fees) on my December earnings.
SMS payment is another matter, although there is higher conversion, the payment is not that great IMO. But it’s better than not having that option. 
2) Use custom skin on your gateway. It was already proven that having custom widget skin can make your conversion higher and so does your earnings. If you are on a movie niche for example and monetizing the Twilight – New Moon movie, use 10 minutes of your time to create a custom skin with the pictures of the main characters.
Sample CPALEAD custom gateway:
http://simpsonsepisodes.com/images/gateway2.png
3) Fake vs Real Content. Many CPALead publishers use fake content to trick visitors to complete a survey. You will find plenty of those websites. While this will be profitable, it will not be for the long run.
4) Promotion methods/ideas.
A. Youtube. Many will say that youtube is over saturated, nevertheless, it is still effective. Just find a niche that has less competition.
B. Torrents. I once downloaded 3 movies and one of them was password protected. The file came with a text file pointing to a website. Guess what? You will need to complete a CPALead survey to get the password. Imagine downloading the movie for several hours and then you will be greeted with a password file. Rather than downloading another torrent for several hours again, many people will just complete a survey. Imagine doing it for big movies that are so in-demand.  Remember Twilight New Moon? I remember seeing someone making bank of $8,000 in a day from CPALead when that movie came out. (No, it is not a typo. That’s three zeroes out there IN A DAY.)
C. SEO. Nothing beats Search Engine Optimization. This is best for the long run. If you are anticipating a big movie, do SEO work as early as possible.
That’s all for now. I will update this post once I came up with other tips, tricks and methods. Just remember, the possibilities are endless.

JOIN CPALEAD NOW